Roberson’s fine wine trading department draws on years of experience working in Europe’s fine wine markets to offer the finest and rarest wines at highly competitive prices. We deal with a wide network of collectors and investors, as well as key members of the trade in the UK and around the world.
Trade Customer Benefits
As a trade customer we can offer you:
- Extensive stocks, immediately available. We are a stockholding merchant currently listing around £5 million of our own wines including the most sought-after producers such as Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, Lafite-Rothschild, Latour, Pétrus and Le Pin from vintages young and old at extremely competitive prices. Over 90% of these wines are available immediately.
- Quality and consistency of stock. Since all wines are owned by Roberson we are able to inspect them and guarantee that they are of the requisite quality. Through careful sourcing we ensure that all wines boast superb provenance, are in excellent condition and have their original casing. For the vast majority of wines older than 10 years photos can be provided immediately on request.
- Easy access. We work with London City Bond Tilbury as our storage partner. Aside from being their premier site in terms of storage conditions this means our wines are readily available in a location close to national and international transport hubs.
- A broking service which makes use of our extensive contacts to access some of Europe's finest private cellars. This allows us to source rare and mature examples of hundreds of the world’s top wines.
- Allocations direct from many of the world’s top producers and a full en primeur offering from the finest Bordeaux châteaux and top Burgundy and Rhône Domaines.