Terms & Conditions
1. Ordering and payment
- All orders are only confirmed on receipt of our invoice, all wines are offered subject to availability and final confirmation. All orders are subject to a minimum value of £500.
- Unless otherwise stated all prices on this site are per case of 12 bottles and are exclusive of duty and V.A.T.
- All wines are priced in GBP, all other rates provided are indicative.
- Unless otherwise agreed all payments are due on receipt of invoice and may be made by the methods outlined in section 5. Payment Information. Credit will be extended to approved trade clients, however, for all export accounts all payments are due prior to release of goods for export.
- We reserve the right to cancel all orders where payment is overdue with 48 hours notice and to invoice the respective client for any losses incurred by Roberson Wine. Furthermore, we reserve the right to utilise any other wines held by us on behalf of the client to cover any outstanding amounts owed.
- Until all outstanding amounts are settled Roberson Wine retains title over all goods.
2. Delivery and Transfers
- Private customers’ orders over £2,000 are eligible for free delivery within the U.K. mainland. Orders below this amount or outside the U.K. mainland will be charged at prevailing rates. All trade orders are offered ex-cellars E.H.D. London No. 1 Bond, Weybridge.
- Delivery to all other bonded storage warehouses will be charged at prevailing rates.
- Wines that are not collected within 3 weeks of being made available will incur storage charges of £10 + V.A.T. per case per year or part-year.
3. Quality and Acceptance of Goods
- We are stringent in our sourcing policy and are clear in our requirements to suppliers with regards to the label and capsule conditions and acceptable fill levels. For the majority of older wines we can provide photos prior to purchase to demonstrate the case condition.
- Roberson is unable to accept any responsibility for wines that are corked or out of condition.
4. Other Terms and Conditions
Force MajureRoberson Wine will not be liable for failure to meet agreed obligations due to prevailing circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
JurisdictionAll our contracts are made under English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
5. Payment information
We accept a wide range of payment methods as outlined below, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please make all transfers to the account detailed below and reference them using the account number (FWXXX) and the invoice number (ROIXXXXX) quoted on your invoice.
RWM Holdings Ltd bank account
Sort Code – 30-97-73
Account – 03 03 00 95
BIC code – LOYDGB21087
IBAN Number – GB44 LOYD 3097 7303 0300 95
Please send cheques to the address below made out to Roberson Wine Please note that no wines will be released until funds are cleared into our account.
FAO Accounts Payable
21-27 Seagrave Road
We accept a range of credit and debit cards. Please note that some types of card will attract a surcharge as follows:
- Debit cards – NO FEE
- Visa Credit – 1.5% surcharge
- Mastercard – 1.5% surcharge
- Amex – 3% surcharge
6. Current Rates of UK Excise Duty
The current rates of U.K. duty per 9 litre case of wine are listed below for your information.
- Still wine exceeding 5.5% but less than 15% =£24.00
- Still wine exceeding 15% but less than 22% =£32.00
- Sparkling wine exceeding 8.5% but less than 15% =£30.74