Fine Wine Sales Support
Closing date: Friday 13th August
Interviews: Monday 16th August
Email to: Oliver.firstname.lastname@example.org
Roberson Wine is independent, ambitious and entrepreneurial. We represent some of the most exciting producers in the USA and France and we run the country’s first urban winery. If you love fine wine and are organised, focused and flexible this is a company where you can flourish and make your ideas happen.
You will be working within the fine wine department to support private client and trade sales. You will be providing logistical support on all fine wines sales including EP, broking and stock holding. Additionally, you will have the rare opportunity to assist in the sales and brand building of our stunning portfolio of US fine wines through content generation and events.
What do you specialise in?
- Being organised and efficient
- Juggling and prioritising a range of different tasks that require multiple skill sets
- Great customer service
What will you be doing?
- Fine wine operations including raising purchase and sales orders, arranging deliveries and organising shipments.
- Arranging deliveries to both bonded warehouses and home addresses
- Organising shipping from suppliers in Europe and the US
- Working with the operations team to find the most efficient and cost effective processes
- Managing customer enquiries
- Data analysis to support sales.
- Keeping the fine wine website up to date with content and product information to drive sale
- Supporting sales team to create together sales offers
- Content generation on digital platforms to drive sales and build brand awareness.
- Supporting tastings and events.
- Creating and analyzing sales data on customers, products and trends to support sales
- Covering behind company operations executive when required
Salary depending on experience
25 days’ holiday
£500 personal development training budget
Generous staff discount