STANDARD NEXT DAY DELIVERY £9.99 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £150)
Order Now, Get it tomorrow
Minuty is the archetype of Provence rosé. Fresh and vibrant on the nose, with a delicate intensity on the palate. Instantly recognisable in its famous fluted bottle, it is delicious, elegant and refreshing. An absolute must-buy for rosé lovers - M de Minuty is the anytime any place wine you have been looking for.
Quintessential Provence. Grown in the clay and limestone soils of Coteaux d'Aix en Provence, this rosé is classic summer refreshment at its best. A refreshing blend of peach, white cherry, and wild raspberry; it's an invitation to the beaches of Southern France. Get your ice buckets ready!
"Pale garnet in colour and gorgeously perfumed with blossoms and watermelon, this crisp, blackberry-flavoured rosé juxtaposes zesty black fruit flavours against a deep, penetrating undertone of crushed stone and spice. A stately expression of Tavel that's likely to drink beautifully year-round and for at least another vintage or two to come." Anna Lee C. Iijima, Wine Enthusiast, 93 pts
This elegant rosé is a vibrant blend of Grenache, Cabernet, Cinsault, and Syrah from the heart of Provence. Expect notes of delicate red berries and citrus, seasoned with a sprinkling of signature Provençal minerality. Tailor-made for sunny salads and sizzling grills. Crafted by the dedicated de la Perrière family at Domaine Sainte Philomène, it's a refreshing taste of the Mediterranean — fresh, elegant, and perfect for toasting to the simple pleasures in life.
This is no ordinary rosé. Straight from the heart of Provence, this half-and-half blend of Grenache and Syrah is the result of ten years searching for the ideal vineyard site. Aromas of white flowers, mineral notes, and citrus, lead to a crisp and intricate finish, with that signature touch of coastal salinity. It pairs well with everything from scallops and fish to poultry in sauces. Another knockout from the de la Perrière family at Domaine Sainte Philomène, it captures the essence of the Mediterranean and is sure to elevate any meal.
While we often associate rosé with Provence, Pinot Noir, given the right terroir, can yield some of the finest rosés out there, as seen in Sancerre. With a blend of limestone, terre blanche, and silex terrains, Morin's rosé is complex and versatile. The wine shines with wild fruit notes and hints of spice and pepper. Unlike its Provence counterparts, this rosé is drier and juicier with a lively acidity. Expect a crisp palate of firm wild berries, red cherries, raspberries, and a subtle green undertone.
Brut Rosé from Roberson's house Champagne producer Veuve Borodin. Classic Pinot dominated Rosé with bright acidity and fruit forwardness. Much like the traditional Brut, the Rosé offers excellent value and a classic expression of Rosé Champagne.
This half bottle of Taittinger's Brut Rosé isn't just pretty in pink; it's an explosion of red fruit flavours, think wild raspberry, cherry, and a hint of blackcurrant. Crafted with dedication, 85% of the blend is vinified white, while the remaining 15% is red Pinot Noir from Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys, giving it that stand-out salmon hue. With three years of ageing, this Champagne offers a balance that dances between lively and velvety. Whether you're celebrating a special moment or just the end of a long day, pop this bottle, pour into a flute, and pair it with a light fruit tart or creamy brie.
We sell wine that offers quality and value at every level, from the everyday to the extraordinary. Read more about us.
Decanter Best Specialist Retailer USA 2022, Decanter and IWC Specialist Merchant of the Year 2019 for our USA range.
Roberson has 'bust out dancing' from the pandemic, its USA range outstanding in California but also beyond, and its achingly cool events featuring Californian tacos, live graffiti and 'the sweet beat of retro vinyl'.
Decanter Retailer Awards 2022