APLA WHITE 2017
A gorgeously refreshing white from northern Greece, combining the aromatic, nectarine-scented fruit of the Greek indigenous Malagouzia grape, with the wonderful crisp mineral character of the Assyrtiko grape made famous by Santorini.
- Fragrant aromas of ripe nectarines and wild herbs.
- Succulent and rounded in the mouth, with stone fruit notes and a vibrantly mineral finish.
- Nikos Karatzas is one of Greece's most highly-rated winemakers. Oenops is his newest project.
- Drink up to 5 years after release.
- Match with spicy barbecued prawns, a Sri-Lankan fish curry, or some fried Halloumi.