Intense, pure and mineral-laden Assyrtiko from one of the finest young estates on Santorini - Vassaltis Vineyards. Owner Yiannis Valambous reclaimed his old family vineyards in 2010, and has rapidly become the rising star of the island's winemaking scene.
- Intense aromas of citrus and saline minerals.
- Vinified in stainless steel tanks to give a pure expression of Santorini Assyrtiko
- Lees ageing adds complexity and a succulent texture to this outstanding white.
- Drink up to 5 years after release.
- Match with feta salad, barbecued aubergine, or fresh seafood.