BIFERNO ROSSO RISERVA DOC 2014
This is one of the greatest value wines of Italy and a firm Roberson favourite. A perfect balance of Montepulciano, Aglianico and Trebbiano is treated to 18 months ageing in oak before release. A lot of wine for the price.
- A gentle nose of plum, red and dark fruits with a touch of vanilla.
- Subtle, soft and delicious full palate of forest fruits.
- Aged for 18 months in oak barrels.
- Drink now and over the next couple of years.
- Perfect with rack of lamb, spicy sausage pasta and of course, Pizza!