BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO 2012
Brunello isn't a wine of Tuscany that's typically known for offering great value, yet Poggio Celsi - the sister estate of Poggio di Sotto - offers it in spades, with generously proportioned fruit, velvety texture and rich espresso notes.
- Aromas of ripe red fruits, incense, earthy spices and freshly brewed espresso.
- Ample and full-flavoured, with velvety texture and elegant fruit.
- The wine's savoury finish is well-balanced by a subtle structural grip of tannin.
- Drink up to 10 years after release.
- Match with rib-eye steak, roast saddle of lamb, or rich mushroom pasta dishes.