BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO RISERVA 'VIGNA PAGANELLI' 2012
Tenuta Il Poggione is a star estate in Montalcino. It has belonged to the Cranchesci family for many generations.
- Notes of black cherries and lavender, a touch of summer.
- A good acidity with tannins but above all an Italian seductive finish.
- Wines have only been produced in the best years and in limited quantities!
- This wine is a wine to keep, do not hesitate to put it in the cellar!
- Italian dishes with Italian wine, eat local! Truffles and mature cheeses, yummy, you said?