CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2013
Cardinale estate produces the finest Cabernet Sauvignon of Napa Valley. The fruits are sourced from two prime sub-appellations: Mount Veeder and Howell Mountain. The rocky soils and steep slopes produce grapes with intense flavor and complexity.
- Cassis and blackberry on the nose, unsmoked cigars and cedar notes.
- The palate displays strong dark cherry and black fruit flavours, layered with mocha and baking spices.
- A true expression of Napa Valley's best.
- Drinks beautifully from now and for the next 15-20 years.
- Try it with caramelised rib of beef.