CAMPANIA AGLIANICO 2014
Ample, full-flavoured red from southern Italy, made using the Aglianico grape widely considered to be amongst Italy's best.
- Generously ripe aromas of blackcurrants, liquorice, savoury spices and earthy minerals.
- Weighty dark fruit flavours, with wonderful freshness and vigour.
- The Aglianico grape is perfectly suited to the volcanic soils abundant in Italy's Campania region.
- Drink up to 7 years after release.
- Match with barbecued lamb kebabs, Osso Bucco or a spicy vegetarian chilli.