Camille Schaller is a young winemaker joining the new wave of producers making exceptional quality Chablis from their family vineyards. His Chablis comes from 30 year old Chardonnay vineyards planted on the best Clay and Limestone soils around the village of Préhy and Chablis. The soil brings exceptional finesse, minerality and purity to the wines.
- Delicate aromas of white peach, lemon and white flowers.
- Incredible minerality and balance on the palate.
- Made from 30 year old Chardonnay planted on Clay and Limestone.
- Can be enjoyed now and up to 10 years from vintage.
- Match with top quality smoked salmon, served simply on brown bread with organic butter and a squeeze of lemon.