CHAMBOLLE-MUSIGNY PREMIER CRU 'LES FEUSSELOTTES' 2015
DOMAINE DE LA POUSSE D'OR
According to historians, Volnay wines were already recognized in the 4th century. The foundations of the estate date back to the 16th century. A vineyard with an impressive history! Patrick Landanger and his son, Benoît, have qualitative ambitions. Their choice to transform the vineyard through biodynamics is a good example.
- Aromas of wild strawberries with a little vanilla.
- The finesse and elegance of burgundy in a bottle.
- 'Les Feusselottes' means small holes... in relation to the soil of the vines
- Ready to drink from now or over the next 15 years.
- With eggs! Yes! Scrambled eggs, calf eggs...