CHAMBOLLE-MUSIGNY PREMIER CRU 'LES GROSEILLES' 2015
DOMAINE DE LA POUSSE D'OR
According to historians, Volnay wines were already recognized in the 4th century. The foundations of the estate date back to the 16th century. A vineyard with an impressive history! Patrick Landanger and his son, Benoît, have qualitative ambitions. Their choice to transform the vineyard through biodynamics is a good example.
- Notes of black fruit, violet. An elegant pinot noir!
- Soft, fine tannins with delicious cherries and undergrowth.
- This vineyard belonged to the Duke of Burgundy a few centuries ago.
- Do not hesitate to wait a few years before tasting it.
- A calm wine to enjoy with friends around French dishes.