CHÂTEAU MACHORRE 2012
A dense, fruity red blend of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Chateau Machorre is 23 hectares of top quality vineyards situated in the Entre-Deux-Mers region of Bordeaux, France.
- Rich, ripe plum and red berry aromas, with tertiary notes of tobacco leaf
- A perfectly balanced claret with good length and complexity
- The merlot grapes are grown on a mixture of limestone and clay soils, whilst the Cabernets thrive on gravel
- Drink up to 10 years after release
- Perfect with roasted lamb and rich aubergine stew