CHÂTEAUNEUF-DU-PAPE 'LES HAUTS-LIEUX' 2016
DOMAINE DE LA VIEILLE JULIENNE
Purchased by the current owner's great grandfather, the estate has now evolved well. Practising biodynamic agriculture on old vines, Jean Paul Daumen produces wines of pure natural beauty on 10 hectares of Chateauneuf du Pape and 5 hectares of Cotes du Rhone.
- Black fruits, liquorice, a perfect blend of the Vallee du Rhone.
- Flavours of dried fruit and herbs, a pleasure for your palate.
- Founded in 1905, the parcels benefit from different grape varieties. The blends are then made by parcels.
- Ready to drink from now or over the next 15 years.
- Be exotic and marry him with a curry lamb! Yummy