CHÂTEAUNEUF-DU-PAPE 'LES TROIS SOURCES' 2015
DOMAINE DE LA VIEILLE JULIENNE
Purchased by the current owner's great grandfather, the estate has now evolved well. Practising biodynamic agriculture on old vines, Jean Paul Daumen produces wines of pure natural beauty on 10 hectares of Chateauneuf du Pape and 5 hectares of Cotes du Rhone.
- Red fruits with spicy notes, a perfect blend of Châteauneuf du Pape.
- A rich and concentrated palate with blackcurrant, laurel... a beautiful bouquet!
- The maturity of the grapes is early, the harvest is done manually.
- A wine to keep, wait a few years before enjoying it.
- My little secret? Enjoy it with a foie gras poached with grapes.