Hambledon's English sparkling wine, made in Hampshire from the same grape varieties grown on the same soil as in Champagne, is one of the finest in the country. This is easily as good as, if not better than, any of its French rivals.
- Dense, taut and impressive sparkling wine; lots of fruit, dry with a hint of oak; long, complex finish.
- A blend of 70% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Meunier and 10% Pinot Noir grown on Windmill Down in Hampshire.
- Hambledon's team includes former Duval-Leroy winemaker Hervé Jestin making some of the very best English fizz.
- Ready to drink on release.
- A perfect alternative to Champagne on any occasion.