COEUR CLÉMENTINE CÔTES DE PROVENCE ROSÉ 2018
This delicious Rosé is a blend of Provence grapes grown in the 'golden triangle', a collection of villages that have the best vineyards in the region. The winery has been producing Rosé since 1923 and still use traditional methods to achieve the classic pale wine famous in Provence!
- Delicate aromas of spring flowers, citrus and stone fruits.
- Bone dry, with notes of wild strawberry and citrus.
- Grapes are grown in the best Provence villages - called the 'golden triangle'.
- Drink up to 2 years after release, from the fridge!
- Pairs well with roasted chicken and herbs, or goats cheese salad.