CÔTE DE BROUILLY 2015
Jean Claude Lapalu is one of a handful of organically certified producers in Beaujolais. Brouilly is one of the famous 10 'Crus' of the region, and Lapalu's wines from here are some of the finest around. Inky, deeply flavoured and richly textured, without losing the delicate structure and fresh acidity that Gamay is known for.
- A Beaujolais for Burgundy lovers, structured with notes of black cherry, blueberry and candied orange peel
- Naturally produced, with minimal sulphur additions and natural fermentation
- Jean Claude Lapalu is a 3rd generation winemaker who founded his domaine in 1996
- Drink now or age for up to 5-8 years
- Enjoy with pork belly or even cod pan fried with a chorizo crumb