DAFNI 'PSARADES' 2017
Made from 100% Dafni, grown on some of the oldest vineyard sites on the island of Crete. The word 'Dafni' is derived from the greek word for 'bay leaf', a flavour profile found on the nose of this wine. This wine is utterly delicious.
- Full citrus nose, with subtle herbal notes including bay leaf.
- Lovely mineral, dry palate. Notes of nectarine and citrus fruit.
- Only 10ha of Dafni vines exist in the world.
- Drink now and over the next 2-3 years.
- Match with feta pie, or be brave and match it with a lamb curry.