DEVIL'S CORNER PINOT NOIR 2016
Tamar Ridge Devil's Corner Pinot Noir is an exquisitely juicy, ripe and silky Pinot from Australia's cool-climate Tasmania. It's one of the best Pinot Noirs we've ever tasted at this price.
- Enticingly fragrant aromas of ripe cherries, strawberries, and subtle spices.
- Medium-weight, with silky texture, juicy cranberry fruit and fine-grained tannins.
- Tasmania has some of Australia's coolest-climate vineyards, perfect for ripening delicate Pinot Noir grapes.
- Drink up to 5 years after release.
- Match with charcuterie, lightly chill and serve with fish, or try with a beetroot burger.