FORCE CELESTE CHENIN BLANC 2019
This Chenin is all about fruit purity and freshness. Grapes are sourced from a single vineyard with 32 year-old dry farmed bush vines in the heart of the Swartland. The winemaking is low intervention aiming at letting the fruit shine through. A beautifully made wine at an accessible price.
- Notes of juicy pear and green apple
- Winemaker Johan Mayer aka 'Stompy' is a rising star in South Africa's wine scene
- Mother Rock farm organically and make their wines as naturally as possible.
- Drink now, or keep for the next couple of years
- Enjoy with a prawn pad thai with sweet chilli and crushed peanuts