GEOMETRIA MALAGOUZIA 2018
Geometria Malagouzia by Lafazanis Winery is a succulent, aromatic white from the Neméa region of Greece's Peloponnese, featuring vibrant nectarine fruit and a long, crisp, mineral finish.
- Aromatic and floral notes of ripe stone fruits, apples, citrus and delicate spices.
- Ample and succulent in the mouth, bursting with juicy nectarines.
- Finishes crisper and fresher than many Malagouzia wines, with intensely mineral notes.
- Drink up to 5 years after release.
- Match with sea-bream stuffed with capers and barbecued, or a vegetable curry.