Based in the Haut Medoc, the Chateau sits on the cusp of Pauillac; just a stones throw from Haut Batailley, Pontent-Canet and Grand Puy Ducasse. With 10 years of bottle age, and an exceptional vintage to boot, this 2010 is drinking perfectly.
- Roasted herbs, with red and black currants, cherries and spice box
- A blend of 68% Cabernet Sauvignon and 32% Merlot
- Second wine of Chateau Peyrabon
- Drink now, or keep for the next couple of years
- The perfect winter warmer, enjoy with a hearty meal and a roaring fire