L`ISOLA BIANCO 2018
Hibiscus L'Isola Bianco is an extraordinary white wine, made from indigenous varieties grown on the volcanic soils of Ustica, a tiny Mediterranean island north of Sicily. Featuring intensely mineral, saline character, it aches to be matched with fresh seafood and a sun-dappled lunch terrace.
- Aromatic and vibrant notes of wild herbs, fresh limes and a hint of sea spray.
- Dry, crisp and incredibly refreshing, with ripe citrus and a long finish of saline minerals.
- Just 200 cases are produced each vintage, from tiny yields painstakingly picked by hand.
- Drink up to 3 years after release.
- Match with grilled prawns, freshly caught fried squid, or tempura vegetables.