LA PÉTILLANTE SPARKLING PROVENCE ROSÉ
This utterly sublime Sparkling Rosé is made from Grenache grapes grown in the Côtes de Provence. Made by the Bréban family who have been crafting sparkling wines in Provence since 1952.
- Delicate nose of white flower, berries and citrus fruit.
- The fine bubbles on the palate give way to light wild strawberry and stone fruit.
- Made by the Bréban family, specialists in sparkling Provence Rosé since 1952.
- Drink now and over the next 2-3 years. Serve chilled!
- This is perfect for Apéro, or match with Asian dishes.