LE MERLETTAIE' PECORINO 2018
A vibrantly fresh, crisp and refreshing white made from indigenous Italian grape Pecorino, grown in the rolling hills of the central Le Marche region.
- Aromas of freshly cut grass, citrus fruit and intense, smoky minerals.
- Bone dry, with a soft, rounded texture and a crisp, sherberty finish.
- Pecorino is an indigenous grape to central Italy and has made a huge comeback there in recent years.
- Drink up to 3 years after release.
- Match with pasta carbonara, seafood risotto, or just enjoy by itself.