LOURO DO BOLO 2017
Made from the fresh and vibrant Godello grape in Valdeorras, Galicia. Rafael Palacios is a man dedicated to expressing the unique terroir of this region. This wine is also farmed organically.
- Vibrant nose of red apples, stone fruits and honeysuckle.
- Fresh palate of citrus fruits, creamy texture and vibrant mineral intensity.
- Farmed organically at high altitude in Valdeorras, Galicia.
- Drink now and over the next 5-6 years.
- Serve with oysters, salt cod croquettes or smoked salmon.