LOURO DO BOLO 2018
Made from the fresh and vibrant Godello grape in Valdeorras, Galicia. Rafael Palacios is a man dedicated to expressing the unique terroir of this region. This wine is also farmed organically.
- Vibrant nose of red apples, stone fruits and honeysuckle.
- Fresh palate of citrus fruits, creamy texture and vibrant mineral intensity.
- Farmed organically at high altitude in Valdeorras, Galicia.
- Drink now and over the next 5-6 years.
- Serve with oysters, salt cod croquettes or smoked salmon.
Please note the 2018 Louro do Bollo is currently available for pre-order only, expected to arrive week commencing Monday 28th October. You'll be sent delivery notification once the wine arrives into our bond.