MÁD DRY FURMINT 2016
Based in Mád, a small village in the centre of the famous Tokaji wine region, The Szent Tamás winery creates wine of unique flavours on volcanic soils. This Dry Furmint is reminiscent of top Chablis, winning Decanter Magazines Bronze Medal at the World Wine Awards.
- Citrus peel, apricot and subtle ginger spice aromas.
- Elegant wine with a fruit flavour balanced by Chablis-like minerality.
- The Szent Tamás winery works within volcanic shaped vineyards from millions of year ago.
- Best drunk over the next 5 years.
- Will match beautifully with Asian salads, grilled monkfish and BBQ chicken.