MARSCHALL SHIRAZ 2017
SONS OF EDEN
Sons of Eden takes its name from partners Corey Ryan and Simon Cowham, two stalwarts of the Eden Valley. Their passion is dedicated to crafting wines of unquestionable quality from the grapes of some of the Barossa's most treasured vineyards. This Barossa Shiraz is big, bold and soft as silk.
- Deep nose of dried currants and delicate vanilla.
- Silky soft tannins and bold, deep flavours.
- Sourced from some of the best vineyards in the Barossa Valley.
- Drink now and over the next 4-6 years.
- Will stand up to rich, spicy lamb curry or fried steak with peppercorn sauce.