NAPA VALLEY CHARDONNAY 2013
A classically old-school Californian Chardonnay, Stony Hill has been produced since the 1940's, and is an elegant throwback to an era before the fashion for big flavours and character turned up to the max.
- The wine develops a pronounced citrus and mineral nose, with delicate notes of toasty oak.
- Savoury and mouth-filling, it has green apple flavors with buttery texture.
- Old vines are dry-farmed in a volcanic soil and the wine is settled in an old redwood tank.
- Drink up to 10 years after release.
- Try this Napa Chardonnay with a squash, carrot and mushroom stew.