PINOT NOIR 2015
From cool-climate vineyard sites in Australia's Yarra Valley, comes this supremely fruit-ripe, yet fine, elegant Pinot Noir from Journey Wines.
- Pure aromas of red berries are complimented by forest-floor notes and a hint of oak spice.
- Generous, round and succulently-textured in the mouth, with ripe, round fruit and savoury, silky tannins.
- At just 13% alcohol, this balances ripe new world fruit with Burgundian-style elegance.
- Drink up to 10 years after release.
- Match with rack of lamb, rare fillet steak, or a mushroom risotto made with morels.