QUAT' SAISONS PROVENCE ROSÉ 2019
CHÂTEAU LA MASCARONNE
Owned by Provence legend Tom Bove, who famously set up Château Miraval before selling it to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. This Rosé comes from an exquisite estate in the heart of the Côtes de Provence appellation. Brimming with delicate wild strawberry and stone fruits. A great wine for the summer.
- Strawberry, grapefruit and redcurrant on the nose.
- Delicate, refreshing palate with mineral notes.
- Owned by Tom Bove, ex-owner of Château Miraval
- Drink now and over the next 2-3 years.
- Match with fresh grilled vegetables, or lightly poached fish.