RIOJA RESERVA 'PANTOCRATOR' 2005
An extraordinarily fine, elegant, perfectly-aged Rioja Reserva, from 70 year old bush vines grown in the best part of the region - Rioja Alta.
- Ripe, concentrated aromas of violets, liquorice, black fruits, spices and mint.
- Full-flavoured, expansive and mouth-filling, with velvety texture and a geologically long finish
- Perfectly mature, yet still remarkably vibrant. One of the best Rioja Reservas we've ever tasted.
- Drink up to 20 years after vintage.
- Match with slow-roasted shoulder of lamb, chilli con carne, or a portobello mushroom burger.