ROLLE VERMENTINO 2017
If you're looking for a complex white, something different, then this is for you. A skin-contact Vermentino that is textural, rich and savoury. A great food pairing white.
- Sour lemon, tropical fruits, a hint of butterscotch and oxidative-like notes.
- The palate is surprisingly dry with a nutty, but also saline character. Extremely fine acidity.
- Made in a natural/Low intervention way, very low sulphur levels.
- One of the pioneer producer for Vermentino in Australia.
- Great wine to have on Asian-flavoured dishes.