RORICK CHARDONNAY 2016
CRUSE WINE CO.
Look beyond the attractions like Lake Tahoe and the Yosemite National Park and you'll find the Sierra Foothills has a wealth of world class vineyards. This is from Rorick Vineyard, one of the most prized vineyards for producing Chardonnay.
- Lemon rind, orange blossoms, hint of almond extract and vanilla.
- On the palate, oily and mineral with a savory finish.
- Limited quantity produced. Winemaker Michael Cruse is a rising star in the California wine scene.
- Drink now and up to 10 years after release.
- Match with a roast chicken with plenty of herbs.