STELLENBOSCH CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2017
This wine was the top-scoring wine in Decanter's South African 'top 20 wines to buy' with 96 points.
Owned by Stellenbosch born and raised Hans Schroder and his wife Midori who returned to their homeland to pursue their dreams of buying a farm and making wine. They now make beautiful wines and their Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the best in Stellenbosch.
- Dense nose of red and dark fruits.
- Rounded, soft palate with incredible length.
- Made from 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, with Petit Verdot and Petite Syrah.
- Drink now and over the next 8-10 years.
- Pair with BBQ, curried lamb chops or a vegetarian stew.
Please note this wine is available to pre-order. The stock will arrive week commencing 24th August. You will receive a notification when it's arrived and ready for delivery.