THE AFFINITY GMS 2017
A delicious, silky smooth blend of small parcel Grenache, Mataro and Shiraz. A wine that shows great complexity of flavours and incredible roundness.
- The nose is warm and spicy, with dark plums and cherries, prunes and hebal notes.
- Fantastic structure, a wine that has great length and body
- This wine is made from 9 different parcels, fermented and matured individually before being blended together.
- Drinks nicely now but it will evolve gently up to 2028.
- A versatile wine that will pair beautifully with venison but also vegetarian lasagne.