THE CONFLUENCE GRENACHE 2017
Aphelion 'The Confluence' Grenache is a small-batch Grenache from McLaren Vale, made by Riedel's 2018 Young Gun of Wine Rob Mack, with fruit from 80 year old bush vines.
- Beautifully ripe and aromatic, with concentrated notes of red berries, pepper and spice.
- Silky and succulent, with crunchy redcurrant fruit and a long, layered, juicy finish.
- Just 2800 bottles produced this vintage - a true artisanal red.
- Drink up to 10 years after release.
- Match with a char-grilled ribeye, or a spicy bean salad.