THE SABOTEUR RED (CORK CLOSURE) 2015
The Saboteur Red is a vibrant, full-flavoured red from acclaimed South African producer Luddite, featuring generously juicy fruit, bursting with Cape South Coast sunshine.
- Aromas of black cherry, plums, olive, wild herbs and well-integrated oaky spice.
- Ample and full-flavoured, with weighty dark fruit; finishing fresh, vigorous and moreish.
- The Saboteur blend changes each vintage to maintain a generously ripe style, with silky tannins.
- Drink up to 10 years after release.
- Match with pan-grilled venison, roast lamb, or a spicy bean burger topped with shitake mushrooms.