THE SABOTEUR WHITE (CROWN CAP CLOSURE) 2017
The Saboteur White is a deliciously refreshing Chenin Blanc blend, from fruit grown in the Bot River region of South Africa's Cape South Coast.
- Aromas of ripe nectarines, citrus blossom, passion fruit and subtle toasty spice.
- Rounded and succulent in the mouth, with fresh, citrusy minerals in the finish.
- Saboteur is a new Cape South Coast label from critically-acclaimed producer Luddite.
- Drink up to 5 years after release.
- Match with pan-seared scallops, fish pie, or roast butternut squash soup.