TOKAJI FURMINT 2016
Light, delicate, and breathtakingly pretty, just 2000 bottles of this dry Furmint were made by Hungary's greatest winemaker, Demeter Zoltán.
- Aromatic notes of ripe apples, pears, kiwi and a hint of tropical mango.
- Lightweight and delicately-structured, with intense mineral character from volcanic soils.
- Not-quite-bone-dry and just 11.5% alcohol, this Furmint will quickly become your back-garden favourite.
- Drink up to 5 years after release.
- Match with cold roast ham, Thai salad, or just a sunny evening.