TRIENNES ROSÉ 2019
Two heavyweights of Burgundy, Domaine Dujac and Romanée-Conti have joined forces to create one of the most exciting estates in Provence. Located in the Var region, high up in truffle country, where all their vineyards are farmed organically, the focus is to make ripe, very elegant wines. This is an estate to watch.
- Delicate nose of wild strawberry, herbs and redcurrants.
- Mouthwatering freshness, very elegant palate with a touch of spice from the Syrah.
- Made by legends of Burgundy Domaine Dujac and Romanée-Conti.
- Drink now and over the next 2 years.
- Match with grilled fish, or fresh focaccia with plenty of herbs.