A superb Pinot Noir from the Burgundy commune of Vosne-Romanée, one of the best vineyard areas in the Côte de Nuits. The beautiful estate of Domaine Confuron-Gindre is run by charming husband and wife team Claudine and François, who farm just 11 hectares of vines.
- Lifted nose of red berries, subtle oak and vanilla, with hints of gamey complexity.
- Light, silky body brimming with dark forest fruits and savoury spices.
- Utterly superb value Pinot Noir from the famous Vosne-Romanée vineyard.
- Drink now and over the next 2-3 years.
- Match with roasted game, or vegetable stew with potato gratin.