A superb Pinot Noir from the Burgundy commune of Vosne-Romanée, one of the best vineyard areas in the Côte de Nuits. The beautiful estate of Domaine Confuron-Gindre is run today buy charming husband and wife team Claudine and François, who farm a small holding of 11 hectares of vines.
- Lifted nose of cherry, subtle oak and vanilla.
- Light body full of brimming dark forest fruits.
- Utterly superb value Pinot Noir from the famous Vosne-Romanée vineyard.
- Drink now and over the next 2-3 years.
- Match with roasted game, or vegetable stew with potato gratin.