ARTISANS VIGNERONS DE NAOUSSA
An exciting project in the northern region of Naoussa, Greece. The project involves some of the regions best winemakers, sharing a passion for organic and sustainable viticulture. This Xinomavro is one of the best examples of this wonderfully complex grape variety.
- Beautiful, elegant nose. Dark cherry and touch of spice.
- Almost like Barberesco on the palate, soft and complex. Dark fruits.
- Made by a group of Naoussa's top winemakers.
- Drink now and over the next 2-3 years.
- Serve with slow roasted pork belly. Or a rich vegetable curry.